Inventory Unit Detail
2019 STIHL HT 133
The ultimate telescoping pole pruner, built with the same features as the HT 103, but with a larger displacement engine.
Reach for high branches with ease thanks to the HT 133 Pole Pruner. Its gearbox reduces weight at the cutting attachment compared to the previous model to provide easier handling and less fatigue. A powerful fuel-efficient, low-emission engine makes the HT 133 the ultimate choice for heavy tree maintenance tasks. Plus, with its squared shaft, users can prune high branches with ease and precision while the large fuel tank allows for 30% longer run times than the previous model. The HT 133 is packed with all the features of the HT 103, but with 35% more power for tough pruning and trimming jobs.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Purge Pump Primer: At the press of a button, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
- Telescoping Pole: With an adjustable shaft, telescoping pole pruners can cut branches up to 16 feet above ground.
- Displacement: 36.3 cc (2.2 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.4 kW (1.9 bhp)
- Overall Length: 7'6" to 11'6"
- Fuel Capacity: 710 cc (24 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 220 cc (7.4 oz.)
- Oilomatic® Chain/guide Bar Size: 1/4" STIHL PICCO™ 71 PM3 / 35.5 cm (14")
- Power Source: Gas
- Weight*: 7.2 kg (15.9 lb.) with cutting attachment
- Engine Type
- Bar Length
- 14 in. (35.5 cm)