Inventory Unit Detail
2019 STIHL HSA 25 Garden Shears
A battery-powered tool designed for versatile and precise trimming tasks.
When it comes to touching up your trimming job or performing precise cutting of ornamental shrubs, turn to the HSA 25 Battery-Powered Garden Shears. The HSA 25 is lightweight with a rubberized handle for user comfort and secure grip. It features two attachments - grass shear and shrub shear - to meet specific trimming needs. With run times of up to 110 minutes on a single charge, the HSA 25 allows users to complete tasks with clean, efficient cuts, and faster than with manual garden shears. This product is the first STIHL tool designed for detail-oriented trimming tasks and is ideal for urban or suburban homeowners living in noise-sensitive areas. The HSA 25 comes in a kit including a carrying bag, battery and charger for convenient transportation and storage.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Lightweight Portability: Great for maneuverability and extended use.
- Compact, ergonomic design: The compact, ergonomic design provides more comfortable use.
- Double-Sided Cutting Blades: STIHL hedge trimmers with double-sided cutting blades cut both directions.
- Blade Length: Shrub Shear: 170 mm (6.7 in.); Grass Shear: 110 mm (4.3 in.)
- Strokes Per Minute: 2,000
- Power Source: Battery
- Hedge Shear Blade Length: 17.0 cm (6.7")
- Grass Shear Blade Length: 11.0 cm (4.3")
- Max. Cutting Diameter (Of Twigs Or Weeds): 0.8 cm (0.31")
- Run Time (w/ Integrated Battery): Up to 110 Minutes
- Weight (w/ Integrated Battery)*: 0.8 kg (1.76 lb.)
- Cutting Length
- 6.7 in. (Shrub Shear: 170 mm)
- 1.76 lb. (0.8 kg)