Inventory Unit Detail
2019 STIHL FS 111 R
This fuel-efficient, powerful trimmer handles tough jobs and meets emissions requirements.
When you need more power to cut through your landscaping tasks, the STIHL FS 111 R trimmer has the extra muscle you're looking for. Its low exhaust emission engine is powerful and provides 30% longer run times than the previous model. This professional trimmer features a three-step start procedure that saves users time, and a vertical pleated paper air filter for extended service intervals. It also features a rubberized loop handle, providing a comfortable grip of product for users to work with ease while cutting through thick and thin.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor: The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor measures the air pressure on the clean side of the air filter and adjusts the metering diaphragm in the carburetor. This keeps the RPM at a consistent level, even when the air filter begins to clog.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Shoulder Strap / Carrying System: Using a shoulder strap or carrying system helps distribute the weight of the equipment for increased operator comfort and improved maneuverability.
- Purge Pump Primer: By pressing the bulb, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
- Adjustable Front Handle: Adjusts for comfort.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Fully Lined Drive Shaft: Provides smooth operation and less vibration.
- High Tech Polymer Housing: Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Throttle Trigger Interlock: Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Protected Choke Lever/Knob: Helps prevent damage.
- Air Filter Cover: Easily removed for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Heavy-Duty Steel-On-Steel Clutch: Centrifugal clutch is designed to reduce slippage.
- Protected or Enclosed Control Cables: Eliminate dangling and loose wires.
- Protected Spark Plug: Protected yet easy to change.
- Protected Spark Arrestor Muffler: Has large baffles which reduce noise level and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- Upright Translucent Fuel Tank: Allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright position makes it easier to refill.
- Displacement: 31.4 cc (1.9 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.05 kW (1.4 bhp)
- Weight*: 5.5 kg (12.1 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 710 cc (24.0 oz)
- Cutting Swath: 16.5"
- Power Source: Gas
- Engine Type
- 1.4 bhp (1.05 kW)
- 1.9 cu. in. (31.4 cc)
- Cutting Width
- 16.5 in.
- 12.1 lb. (5.5 kg)