Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Country Clipper Boss XL - 35 hp Kawasaki® FX1000V (3560KAJ-1525)
Oversized tires, wide wheel base, and a low center of gravity provide superior holding capabilities. The BossXL is built tough with a virtually indestructable deck, a reinforced bullnose front, and high-impact anti-scalp rollers.
- Premium V-Twin Engines: Kawasaki and Kohler V-Twin engines give you the power and durability to tackle the most demanding conditions.
- Heavy Duty Welded Steel Deck: Heavy Duty Welded Steel Deck with built in bullnose bumper ensures superior strength and durability.
- Joystick Steering System: Exclusive Point and Go Joystick allows for ease of operation.
- Commercial Grade Forks and Castor Wheels: Fabricated Steel forks with 15 inch tires.
- Pivoting Front Axle: Front Axle Pivots on heavy duty roller bearings giving it complete terrain contouring ability.
- Twin Lever Steering System: Country Clipper also offers twin lever steering, if you desire a more traditional feel.
- Stand-Up Deck: All Country Clipper Mowers feature our revolutionary, patented Stand-Up Deck for quick, easy under deck access.
- Low Center of Gravity: Gas tank is designed to fit under the seat allowing a low center of gravity for optimum handling.
- Engine: 35 hp Kawasaki® FX1000V
- Horsepower: 35
- Cylinders: 2
- Oil Capacity: 2 qt (1.9 L)
- Drive System: Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400
- Hydro Oil Cooler: N/A
- Fuel Capacity: 11 Gallon
- Steering Control: Joystick
- Stand-up Deck: Standard
- Pivoting Front Axle: Standard
- Roll-Over Protection: Standard
- Tires, Rear: 26x14-12
- Tires, Front: 15x6-6
- Turning Radius: Zero-Turn
- Ground Speed (Forward/Reverse): 12.5 mph/7.5 mph
- Length: 83"
- Height : top of seat back: 49"
- Height : top of ROPS extended: 70"
- Height : top of ROPS folded: 51"
- Width, Tractor (outside rear tires): 59"
- Width, Deck w/ Chute: 73"
- Width, Deck Chute Up: 61"
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Cutting Height: 2" - 5" (1/4" increments)
- Deck Construction: Laminated Welded 10 Gauge Steel Deck with 10 Gauge Strategic Reinforcements, including protective bullnose front & high impact anti-scalp rollers; 3/8" x 2" wear bar on trim edge
- Deck Engagement: Electric, Warner®
- Blade Length: 21"
- Spindle Assembly: Cast iron housing; 1.5" diameter shaft; maintenance free & field serviceable
- Blade Tip Speed, approx.: 19,000 fpm
- Weight: 1258 lbs
- Seat: Deluxe suspension seat with adjustable lumbar support, back and seat cushion angle; 3" travel suspension; mounted on vibration isolators
- Other Standard Features: Hour Meter, Electric Start, Arm Rest, Cup Holder Front Step
- Grass Bagger: The Boss XL Grass Bagger features three heavy duty cloth bags totaling 12 bushel capacity. It is designed with a tapered cut to provide ease in removing and dumping debris.
- Hitch Kit: Easy to install with the Stand-Up Deck, the hitch kit allows the mower to attach a small trailer for hauling debris or supplies. Hitch will accept up to 5/8” shank ball.
- Mulch Kit: Country Clipper mowing decks can be converted to a mulching deck with the mulch kit. Installation will never be easier than it is with the Stand-Up Deck.
- Light Kit: Two square halogen lights mount easily on the fenders allowing you extra productivity after dark.
- Push Blade: A mower for all seasons! The push blade makes light work of snow removal, landscaping and much more.
- Hand Rail: Universally designed to assist the operator when entering or exiting the mower. Coupled with the wide front step, climbing into the seat has never been easier.
- Power Lift: The revolutionary Power Lift allows the operator to adjust the cutting height and stand the deck to a vertical position with the push of a button.
- EZ Lift Hand Jack: The EZ Lift Hand Jack allows the operator to easily raise and lower the deck for serviceability and cleaning. It can be operated with the included hand crank or an impact drill.
- Residential Use: First 2 Years - Parts & Labor, 3rd Year - Parts, 4th & 5th Year - Frame & Deck Weldment, Parts
- Commercial Use: First 2 Years - Parts & Labor, 3rd Year - Spindle & Frame/Deck Weldement, Parts, 4th & 5th Year - Frame & Deck Weldment, Parts
- See your local Country Clipper dealer for more details.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 35 HP
- Engine Type
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400
- Wheel Size
- Rear: 26x14-12; Front: 15x6-6
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal.
- Deck Size
- 60 in.