Inventory Unit Detail
2008 Country Clipper Jazee One- 18538BSJ-SR105
Let the JAZEE ONE zero-turn mower turn your mowing work into a fun experience for everyone! Whether you’re mowing a small yard or manicuring a two-acre estate, the JAZEE ONE will cut your mowing time virtually in half compared to a conventional riding mower! That’s time you can use doing more important things. And to top it off, you’ll have a blast while you “work.” With great features like true zero-turn ability and Country Clipper’s highly responsive, go-where-you-point joystick control, quick mowing speed, and revolutionary stand-up deck, you, too, will agree, it’s……
The One For Fun!
- A safety interlock allows the operator to leave the mower while the engine‘s running and the deck is disengaged to move obstacles or make other adjustments.
- Country Clipper decks feature a full complement of front and rear deck baffles for a fast, superb quality cut in the finest Kentucky Bluegrass or the toughest southern Bahia grass.
- Our 5”-wide anti-scalp rollers are made of a high-impact material that won’t break off or crack when they hit an obstacle. They make scalping problems virtually a thing of the past.
- Our revolutionary stand-up deck design allows the JAZEE ONE deck to be rotated up for quick and easy maintenance and cleaning. It’s constructed of heavy, all-welded steel, and not stamped like the competition with extra reinforcement in strategic areas. The deck and frame are warranted for three years* against functional bending and cracking regardless of the hours.
- The JAZEE ONE features Country Clipper’s highly responsive, revolutionary joystick steering control. It’s a smooth, heavy-duty mechanical linkage control that makes mowing a breeze.
- The JAZEE ONE utilizes 18½-hp Briggs & Stratton ELS engines. The Briggs & Stratton name is the name known for quality and performance.
- The JAZEE ONE utilizes the same heavy-duty cast iron spindle housing and a 1?” spindle shaft used in our commercial machines, as well as cast iron pulleys, for years of worry-free operation.
- Cylinders: Single Cylinder
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton ELS
- Fuel Capacity: 3-1/4 Gallons
- Oil Capacity: 1.5 qt w/ filter
- Speed: (Blade Tip) All Decks Approximate 19000 ft/min @ 3600 rpm
- Horsepower: 18.5 hp
- Transmission: (Hydrostatic) Hydrogear EZT
- Steering: (Control) Single Joystick
- Tires Front: 4.10" x 3.50-4"
- Tires Rear: 18" x 6.50-8"
- Turning Radius: Zero-Turn
- Height: (Seat Cushion) 29''; (Top of Seat Back) 41''
- Length: 77''; (Blade) (3 ea) 13-3/4"
- Spindles: (Assembly) Cast Iron Housing w/ 1-1/8" Shaft Greasable
- Weight: 600 lbs
- Width: (Tractor) (outside rear tires) 38''; (Deck) (with chute) 48-1/2"; (Cutting) 38"
- Blade Clutch: Electric
- Construction: Full Complement Front/Rear Baffles, Reinforced Bull Nose/Multi Layer Laminated Deck Shell, Fabricated, Welded, Anti-Scalping Rollers, Stand Up Deck
- Ground Speed: (Forward) 6 1/2 mph Infinitely
- Ground Speed: (Reverse) 3 1/2 mph Infinitely
- Horse Power
- 18.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Briggs & Stratton ELS
- (Hydrostatic) Hydrogear EZT
- Fuel Capacity
- 3-1/4 Gallons